Friday, October 3, 2008

Roman Film About Killing Woman

AND YOU THINK YOU think again

I think of you and you think of Marion,
after your death,
to you goes all my art.

I am disappointed by this Life,
I thought it quits.

I am disappointed, I am saddened,
with this life are raging.

You, a ray of sunshine you gave me,
you, you warmed my heart,
hours with your death, everything changed,
this huge void in my heart,
no one has filled.

Your death has paralyzed me,
made me short of breath!

You, the flower girl,
You, the only woman who radiated love, you
vanishes
beautiful and charming
Heaven has you want.

My heart weeps at the time,
still crying, my heart still cries
,
until you find peace
for your early death.

The next day I'll be ready to go, but I'm still close
your tombstone, my heart feels
die
do not know if you understand my words.

But now I want to hug me, do not make me think more
to death!

0 comments:

Post a Comment