put that one night ...
Put that one evening he came home six from work at a reasonable hour, you are also able to do so two vocals (maybe) tomorrow your singing teacher you do not cazzierĂ for the umpteenth time. Put
happy because you are also able to make a semi-ritual and beauty while you stand in his slippers, pajamas in half with a turban that dries the water from freshly washed hair at 21:37 the phone rings.
Take the full-calling: to be my boyfriend? No, not because we are already chatting amiably on the phone fixed.
will be the mother? No, because it will be in the middle of a wriggling during her weekly yoga class.
will be the office? No, do not need to call me at this time.
Punctual as the cycle when you're on vacation you call the editors of the newspaper you work with that very rarely - just happened just tonight - has exhausted all the employees for the crime.
"Hello, there was a fire xxx to go see?"
"Er ..."
"But you are of xxx?"
"Yes"
And while you think, I tell him? What are the phone? In the shower? What I'm exhausted and I have already provided work for today? I'm seeing Sanremo and not, absolutely can not ask me out because the songs are irresistible? I'm sewing my dress for the birthday of my Barbie and I have to finish it for tomorrow?
No, excuses seem too pathetic, decided answer:
"Yes, okay, I'm going in about twenty minutes ..."
The calm is shattered as accumulated under the hum of the dryer with one hand while you do the fold and the other recovered paper and pen.
Talk about multitasking at all hours of day and night.
0 comments:
Post a Comment