Do not read if you're impressionable, please.
Now that I read this the only image in my mind goes to pot on the fire just now, the emptiness fork fight against the thousands of white haze from the bubble boiling. Although it was already cooked, the heat emanating from the pot of pasta is still living on my skin, burned and fresh, the heat became water on my face.
Then I hear, and I have to turn to the TV. A female get older, and more could not define it, he spoke of his work, his good work, its good work to purify women from temptation. Why else would run a woman behind the men, and this is not good. The woman should be enough for her husband, she said.
In talking to the camera was all excited, with a kind of anxiety was trying to explain the details of his work .. keep it one, I cut the part that sticks out .. "but I had a look that is suited him . As for trying to look professional, in his eyes there was always a spark of hatred, fierce hatred for those who had done ".. do what is right! .." And now back on others. Holding a piece of paper rather malleable, made a few ritual gestures showed me how to do. How would you purify a woman. And the only thing that I was capable of feeling and nausea, severe nausea that made me lose track of the words. And the fork in his endless struggle quiet dew in my mind was overwhelmed by the image of a butcher, with an operating room table of the film along the walls and unnatural darkness, darkness that seemed to move in its own mystery. And I saw a woman, two women and no more that were approaching, and I loved this woman with all my heart, even if it never existed, hoping to save not because I know that is not in my power, but to help to live. With that presumption then, as if someone was in need of my advice to address such a situation. And the nausea increased, I saw her move on that cold slab of metal that had to be a stretcher, and I was locked behind a glass, even the same image created by my mind wanted to remember how little can do. And then it's over, the dark tones of the room, the ocher of the walls disappeared, along with the smell of mildew on the walls, and my wrists were cold, nausea crazy now had the better of me. And then I went back to look at that lady, but I could not. With a last look I tried to figure out if that was the determination, madness or hate, then I turned off the TV.
is the envy to make bad people? The desire for revenge? The desire to deprive others of what you can not have? It haunts me because the nausea?
I loved, and I will not rest until it is safe. They are meant to run as a ghost for eternity.
0 comments:
Post a Comment