Saturday, September 25, 2010

How To Connect Blu Ray To Tv And Soundbar

Does it hurt? Need Help

“Io I have a dream "

Here's a sentence I never wanted to hear paraphrased in a similar situation. At that stage, to use words that have meant the freedom of an entire people, a man trying his ticket out of that hell of anonymity, had "dreams are too big for that country.

"I'm leaving. This balloon does not want to hear, not what I came for him! "

From the stage we saw someone go away, and his thoughts were directed as those who had preceded him on his throne. "Fine, we can do without you, will not be a group of fancazzisti fucking School unknown to give us problems, we have a dream! "basking in its bastevolezza, this is a king without a horse.

While going down the road that led away from that a little crowd gathered for the event, a bit of curiosity, I thought of my little world, it has stopped being interested in things bigger than me. Why did I decide? Why have I stopped thinking? Already know the answer, and decide to ignore it, beandomi of my littleness, next to you.

On stage, they knew they were not examined for the idea of \u200b\u200bwhat they did to their faces or their smiles, or for any other values \u200b\u200bdear to the consciences of those good listeners a few yards away, who, fearing God as worthy of respect, had too much confidence to question the dream. And too much pain to walk.

The man in tie and hat Snoopy had told him of a perfect world, and after pulling out every great word that, hidden somewhere in the midst of his many hair, gave a glimmer of hope in his head now there was just the idea that anxiety could not share with anyone. He had never done?

I walked up the long road that runs alongside the sea, headed for the train station, having never really had a goal, then, was the best place. You were not there anymore, but you'd come back after all at night we always feel a bit alone, unless you have someone close. From there I began to see the faces of those who walked beside me, were tired faces, boys and girls who believed in what they were going to do and now felt empty, cheated, or otherwise fully satisfied by the end of that day. Walking next to a restaurant, in a stampede to the conquest of a place for chemical happiness, I see two of my old friends.

The hat was now lifted up to heaven, supported by a helping hand who urged the crowd to imitate it, to be one with all, to be part of what, according to his dream, would be a world without anguish. But in the middle of his chest burned by the sun, there was still something cold, no one could tell him there was that part of him to command his lips, and govern those of every person in that square.

escaped the crowd of familiar faces which required pleasantries and smiles through his teeth, I was just a tall guy and a guy down, walking toward something. A guide was neither black hunger that we had, nor the crowd tried to leave behind. It was our dream of a world filled with joy.

"Where we have lunch?"

"I do not care, you name it."

"Follow me!" With our

calmly watched the cracks in the tiles, you how many people thought they had trampled the way to reduce them, how much each of them had life, those dreams he left behind. He was among friends.

Leaving now the last corner of the busy road behind him, his tie loosened around his shirt, climbed on the motor and set in motion. It was out of hell, should no longer stand to think of others, how she hated them.

There, sitting at a table with dirty pieces of meat to unsuspecting customers who have fallen c'avevano before, I was intent to expose someone else because you can carry on their shoulders, yet without being able to bring their own.

"When you bring qualchhhuno" I said, chewing a piece of meat straight from my very brucente felafel "offering him your moral support for all the time, and he will walk-on-practice, ushaaa-" tongue burned, I should be careful .. "Aaaaa ... andoti as-crutch for when they need .. This you can do because it is addressed to another person, you can examine from the outside, which leaves me with your hard .. "

" But if you have not yet figured out yourself, "said the short, regardless of the minimally flesh just fall from his sandwich any advice you give will be wrong, and what's more you can always know yourself, because you are you! "

I looked for a moment to catch your eye, then I turn my eyes and said," You're an idiot ... "the voice of those who think that he had finished reading a boring novel from the library school, but he realizes that this was just the first chapter.

"Ergo" made the long, unbalanced his body toward the inside of the table "you can not beat it, because even if you're at his level, you miss the experience!"

The motor was running, and the woman is squeezed in the chest, pressing his head against the back of the veteran, just out of the battlefield, with a tie hair still loose and free to fly away, without the hat that he appears to have fallen while fighting against his desire to take the punches yet another stupid journalist. She had told her "I'll take you to relax ..." and the fact that, with a shudder and a bone, got invited himself on his scooter, to get to bring in a few seaport, where to start all this hatred from the mind of what seemed the best man in the world.

And here begins a world with its joys and sorrows.

(the publication of the follow shortly, I promise)

0 comments:

Post a Comment