Thursday, January 21, 2010

Cat Drinking A Lot Peeing Everywhere

upwind


door of your records, your scent up and walk barefoot in the room ... kindle that old flat where a pinch of powder will croak a dirty rock 'n roll as a drug that comes in our veins ...
and began to dance with the knees bent and arms that are being painted imcomprensibili air.'ll Pretend to sing with a remote microphone and as fans your eyes.
There seem to embrace a time that in the end is not as fast as a murderess and imagine ... your sweaty flesh knows that life revolves in a circle formed by a single line ... it is essential we move inside the music until the heart stomach brain and be able to fly along a pace that is backbeat and urges us not to stop ...
are the years of youth uprisings, many years of ideas and little money in the tasca.Tu Luter group because your hand was never in doubt, always had a dream in front of "I Have a Dream" and you made me see the world through the eyes diversi.blue-torn jeans and tight that stood out the attributes and a shirt that you gave the air of a nice, but boy disatroso a good family.
as I Stingi life, I breathe in deeply with a diaphragm that does not want to Apriso as deve.Mi forever wonder if you know to wear a colored scarf around his neck and a skirt that is nothing but that all you Abina invidiano.Se to always manage to surprise me with a thought that is not yours but the mio.Se this fucking piece of rock will not stop playing I promise to take you where everything is allowed, where a fucking life is for real blood.
Your lips were moving in a single word against the wind ", was whispering to me that Sunday morning fled the indifference of the mass cantata.controvento contained all the normality of I love you, all the feelings that we used to be special, but to the dawn of the day together SENTIC dopo.ho brought the fingers on your lips, like a Braille, I feel even feel the reason for my fluttering in my stomach .. and it was at that precise moment that the stylus of the turntable stopped ...
Tomorrow morning we'll wake up with a headache but so does the same. Two
toast and two cups of coffee will be on the table waiting for us, while "those who are never wrong" will be the usual morning (as always). Do you think the disc is still there to turn and go in the room to shut it down ... You'll find that (alas) the 220 has already removed some time ago.
Faro 'pretended to be asleep to watch you as you prepare to show them to anyone who passes out.
I would open my eyes and tell you if your skin were not your soul to my mix would an ordinary person. As you get closer to kiss her lips I feel you smile. Maybe you'll understand everything and maybe I'll be dreaming I was a bit 'too strong.

0 comments:

Post a Comment