Friday, January 22, 2010

Def Jam Island Internships

Never seen the word? I have a background

With his head under the blankets and cold remedies urging breathing is difficult, you do not even want to do it if you're not ready for what awaits you awake.

I get up, it's morning, I do not need to know, whether they are late is late to think about it, if I'm early I have plenty of time to fix it, but usually does not happen. I usually do not even break the clock and usually do not have the mobile phone battery in the morning but these things happen. I look outside and a faint ray of light makes all things blue .. I woke up at dawn without realizing it? I open the fridge and I can not find chocolate, thanks to the fucking, not I keep it in the fridge is in the cabinet against which I am going to crash, that's beginning to wake up a bit to the blow a little instinct for survival, and prepare the milk . Because I tried the chocolate? Dissolves into the milk and disgusting, but I do not care, I have yet to start working, the article is not ready for tomorrow and I have no source from which to steal information, not this time. " Mrrrrrvvvv . Cell phone, change the battery after they wake up, good night message unread, misunderstood and therefore not answered. I'll answer. He replies. Funny how, when you think of being the only person awake on this side of the globe suddenly someone comes from your shoulders. Literally.

"Already awake? Something happened to you or is it my fault? "

(to remedy the problem I have translated from shorthand Bimbominkiese to Italian, I do not want all the poor Bimbeminkia around but it's hard to understand a language of only consonants ^ ^)

Both, but how do I tell him? A "= /" would be well.

"Both, that has happened is your fault = /"

Fifteen seconds of silence, sitting on the table with her hands gathered around the phone, trying to warm up from that small dark box.

" What have I done? : ("I do not

khakis for a week, you do come looking for you and the shots as a fourteen year old, that's what. And this would not have even been able to say with a" xD ", then the secondary plane.

" I want to switch from you today, are you there?"

Please imagine a film in black and white, with western music in the background for the possibility number one: She says "No. .. I mean Home flooded, must still pass the plumber. " You do not worry, you know that plumbers cost too much, I do not ever call me. At most, will pass the electrician. Close up on eyes dart furtively from side to side of pan, and six in the scene immediately following the death in the ring with a steel pipe in hand to deal with the electrician, the plumber suit that seeks to take away plaice in your heart, because so much his heart is no longer among you, and do not know if there's ever been.

Possibility number two: "No, I cycle.". The "." Finale indicates that she is angry with you for having told her of being bitchy with you, but at least not mind, was simply "No, I cycle" would be waiting for her friend's lesbian downstairs, as if to say "Do so disgusting that even though I do not see you as a lesbian" (once you did Sisters, are now more clever).

Possibility number three: ":) passes in 10 minutes, I'll make you something if you have not eaten", the answer that you would never have. This means that understands you, who forgives, who loves you .. And this time it does not pretend. It makes you feel stupid just for having suggested a possibility one or two where you feel challenged and not accepted, stuff would require years of therapy.

" was so that I did not ask:) passes in a moment, we have breakfast together: *"

Bravo, you're a failure as a boy and a friend, I hope you're happy now. Luckily I did not put the milk in the microwave.

" Ok, I bring chocolate."

0 comments:

Post a Comment