Monday, October 18, 2010

Braided Name Bracelets

Onnanoku

"Why did you bring me here?" I was cold, my breath froze in my throat, and the chill of snow fell along my stomach, I hated this time, this snow. Why was I made to bring there?

"It was something you had to see .. Remember the crazy killer who love fast food? "Yes

" No, who were they? "

" Those .. The two girls have always spoken on TV. "As he said, his boot sank in the snow, his hands marked a departure for the branches open me a ride. I liked to think they were all for me, those attentions.

"Those who killed six people in the robbery of fast food .. It happened a few months ago, before the great assembly. "

Yeah, crescessimo had happened before.

"Well those are, so what?" I replied. He had managed to make me remember things I always wanted to hide. I hate Dylan.

"First tell me you trust me .." You idiot. Idiot. Idiot! We have lost so much time together, and I still do not know.

"... idiot ..."

"I have to take a no or a yes? "Here he is, still, standing in front of me, looking me cut in half. He had already figured out and was just playing with me. He turned and walked up the snowy hill, among the tall bushes, now dry, and I enjoyed walking in silence in his footsteps. As a child, were too big for me. And while the cold m'ignorava, leaving the warmth of my safety, I saw him turn around again, and said

"Here, I found them!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment