Monday, October 18, 2010

Swollen Stingy Eyelids

Sekai

"Sorry if I brought you here." Dylan said, without voice. "I wanted to stop being afraid, and I need you to do it."

Ennio turned to Delilah, his face expressing disgust only for what he saw. Those two kids were there, he almost was gone, and she could not do anything.

"What pisses me off," she said, beating his fist on the only table in the hut thin is that I can not be the one to kill you, fennel! "

And the air was heard only a long silence, while a small voice saying that those were only" Strong words for a sweet girl like you, my murderer ... "

" Here the 'murderess only you. Have you had to kill, and you also screwing up your little friend here. "

His angry words sounded almost cheerful now that they were immersed in the confusion of the sirens. But that was fine. He had never been more at peace with himself now. Only, his peace before his death made him sad, he felt pain for what would happen to all those around him, only her, perhaps. And when the shots were fired by now fill the room, and having abandoned him, he felt the only voice of the world that mattered to him.

"Dylan ... Are you afraid now?"

"Remember what I said? That men ... "She interrupted him

. "Yes, I remember ... men are afraid of sleep, fearing death because they want to take advantage of every moment of your life."

"And remember," he said as a tear of blood, one of his last, ran down her face "What I said that night, then?"

"While we were just you and me, and the world did not exist more?

"Yeah, while the rain was beating out of the windows on the usual four stray cats."

She took his head.

"You told me ... that someone like you, now, would have been in the rain, waiting for lightning to strike him, because you were too scared of losing when your luck would come."

"And then ..." coughed blood, and even his words were not much point now that all she could see was a reflection. "... And then ... I told you that now I no longer fear."

"Yes ..." Keeping it tight sought to bring even more their hearts, did not understand that had already arrived. "... Now what?"

"And now, if you're not afraid ... I can sleep a little, shall we?"

"Yes ..."

As she pressed him so hard to stifle it (not that it mattered, now ), all you had to say was only

"I'm not afraid. I do not have for me. "

He got out of bed sweaty. It was another nightmare, sleepless nights make this effect, especially when you're scared.

start, still in pajamas, to the kitchen. The sound of slippers screeching with the floor caught the cat begins to purr at her feet with avid interest. It was time for breakfast for two.

0 comments:

Post a Comment