Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Angus Bottom Round Roast Recipe

be born '


a new era will be born soon overtake the flower girl,
as soon as I feel surrounded by his scent,
because she really loved me.

be born a new era, when all will be remembered
,
when you speak of legendary poet Mario,
I'll never forget.

be born a new era, when it
together with the flower girl I'll be
then I become famous,
no longer part of this world will.

be born a new era,
when developing a new sun,
where people like me who still knows what it means to love,
be born a new era,
when someone will read my books
making good use of what I wrote,
will not be in this world never defeated.

be born a new era,
when I see the sunset every day from heaven,
when I can see it with the flower girl,
our lights in the sky will come together,
form a heart in this world.

be born a new era, when talk of
Legendary Poet and the flower girl,
when it'll be the happiest man in the universe,
by my side for eternity, I'll be with my greatest love!

0 comments:

Post a Comment