Friday, August 1, 2008
Infant With Viral Infection
For You will not see the sun anymore, where you
for those who love you like me
on this World still wants you,
for you who have
this huge void left in me,
for you who've never forgotten.
For You Today I dedicate this morning,
for you now that you're my angel
feel to have you always near
for you that I admire the stars for you
I also gave my skin.
For You suddenly missed you,
for you this poem is inspired,
For you who enjoy God's time for your light,
for you after your death, to recover
I'm not capable.
For You that you will not see any Christmas
for you who have had this fatal destiny,
for you that you were a beautiful woman,
for you that after death no more back.
For You will not see the sea anymore,
for you in your grave where
I would stand by your side.
For You
that after your death, my heart is broken,
for you before long,
to reach for me I'll commit suicide!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment