Saturday, August 30, 2008

Electric Box 1 Level 19



As I start to see a sunset,
understand that life ends suddenly, I now realize
.

The sun is behind the mountain,
wanders aimlessly through my mind, I still think
the flower girl,
now more than ever I need your warmth.

It hides the sun, as my mind turns, while
my pain, no one understands him,
in my body expands.

Now the night appears,
melancholy comes over me for his death.

flower girl,
were really nice,
tonight I made a wish, as he fell
a star. I hope you will grant

soon
for you until I am alive,
write some more text.

tonight I see you in heaven Shine on, you know that you really love
,
hours you are in heaven, so
fate decided
even though I've never shared.

flower girl,
enlighten my mind,
while for your death, my heart grieves
forcefully.

flower girl,
for your death I was speechless,
now I feel a shiver on my skin,
while I admire these beautiful stars.

flower girl,
I'll let my desire, I would fly to heaven
,
to connect with you again, hug!

0 comments:

Post a Comment