PRAYER FOR THE FLOWER GIRL OF MY DESIRE
skyscraper on the world admires,
not see anything positive
almost have a sense of withdrawal,
while I hold my breath yet.
I would fly high in the Air,
finally find the girl of the flower,
I could breathe again,
next to my love.
The Sky is now as dark,
everything I see seems to me strange,
rises even more wind, while the sound of rain
runs slow.
flower girl,
do appear a ray of light,
this world without you, nothing more beautiful
produces.
flower girl,
hear my prayer,
is very sincere, listens
flower girl,
not ensure that prevail in this world of hatred and pain, listen
flower girl what you want to say,
you understand me?
In this world we are about to collapse,
Come to save, we need you
flower girl,
only you with your eyes,
you can return to this world love!
0 comments:
Post a Comment