Monday, September 22, 2008

Frozen Yogurt Taylor Used Machines

how are you?


Because recently anxiety nor is the host, and since we all agree that there is more room outside than inside Today I pecked around, but everything what does not sit well with me ultimamente.Cioè, I do the analysis of the thyroid to make sure that does not have third heart that beats in the pharynx (the latter is useless to say where he is), I have more that I un'extraterrestre extrasystole ( way, I discovered a world of people who extrasystoles with me, give me nowadays if you have not, you're a lucky diverso.Ho) and you would be beautiful without even a bit quiet 'of sudarella? But needless to sogno.A actually something decent this time, there is out there. But you go, save the situation, I want a place in heaven after all .. hell are just a mass of excited, full of extrasystole ...

E 'returned the knight - Hooray, we finally made it. No no, not for charity I'm telling you, I know that you have not voted! But yeah, even you you have voted, I imagine you and you then! The fact is that is there again and this time I believe the absurd even if you deserve it ... tiè How long have you been back? A few months? Even if they could tell by just two bizeffe ... Oh well, I promise. I can speak of the Lodo Alfano? Sure, immunity from the processes and the like to the highest offices of the state, its him .. I did and, in the period when the process was at stake Mills, accurate ... So what's weird? If now the rider puts your sister, when it is processed, if appropriate puta then began to jump from one office to another, will be tried on Mars ... But everything's OK! Ah, if you steal a cell phone of course ... it is processed immediately obvious. But that infamous people, still think bad happened to them and was lucky, period. Alitalia has been saved? No.. Blame the unions that have not agreed, not the intention is to bring an international airport in Milan ... no no I've never thought, I have not just voted! In Naples there is more junk? No.. There is less, nothing more nor less than there would have been if the left was still in government ... Oops, I breached the last ... the last .. The rider Ahmadineiad likened to Hitler, perfect, perhaps the wisest thing I've done lately, ironically in the last 10 years. Too bad for the ways, perhaps I could say, a chairman of the Foreign Ministry defends no.La and he says he's misunderstood ( ) fantastico.Comunque is, the current policy makes me more sick than the past, which is saying something. They find relief in this context as persons, Travaglio and Grillo (both estimates) for the simple fact of making a point on the situation giornalmente.La imambolata amazed at how people listen to the two things they know, without asking why, if these things are so obvious, still be allowed to have a life and death ... But never all right.

Vasco had better not come back - little preamble. On the day of the new album, I was not ready before the pc with the mule to crush doped download, no. I was coincidentally in front of memories waiting to come out of the last job Maestro.A tell the truth even with a little 'excitement on him, I do not know if due to extrasystoles or the fact that I was expecting a ransom by the Blasco , I dreamed of a ... Say 3 or 4 albums. Perfect, thrashing between the head and neck to swallow Tyson.Vasco latest album sings: "ports as well those jeans", "now that there's Bugs Bunny," "I like you, but how do I have to say "" You can not just push the accelerator. " I've got evidence, I heard only the first day at least 10 times, saying that after all ... it is! All in all, a fava.Per charity, yet to believe that there is another Sally, but no, for heaven's sake there was this time and there will never be ... But I only remember a few years ago, stuff like the "E. ..", "A sense", "Senior" ... Dunno ... that then you're also infamous, because when I say "Write a song is like dance for hours, before falling to the ground exhausted by the effort, finally dead "and I is the brividino behind the neck just below the tailbone, then it means that you did that cover head veramente.Ma you give, you also understood you out there that currently does all too disgusting and you're back, it will be for the next. But okay ...

"The snowfall of 56 and the entire album pearls Gianna Nannini are two works of art, period. "

Giusy Ferreri had better not start - Come on, let's face forza.E 'for some time that the radio there longer need to feel musica.C 'And who stands above the ashtray, there are those who fill with doodles there are those who pull the fifth floor and every now and then there are those who listen. But how can blame him? That is, I say, (God is my lightning) if at the time we had passed, I hang onto it, 400 times a day, umh ... blue water clear water, probably today we would have thought it does not matter who sings diversamente.Oggi or what the tune is catchy, just and advances. Way to rape the ear canals of everyone (but if you seek it, and what the fuck) that are listening. And if the singer has beautiful fluffy curls, red lips and shoes minni and has also won a reality is collective reach orgasm in this mega orgy canora.Posso add another observation? We all agree that "A happy end was foreseen and very much enjoyed" is a bit 'as new mats, arbre magique, deodorant just picked up that it's very chic "? that is a chilling tune? But that scratchy voice ... (as you say .. Charter Mark No I can not, I do not want extrasystole tonight) . However, it was the first on iTunes for n-thousand months, 1 Giuseppe Ferreri - rest of world 0, closed.
But okay.

"and David Bowie Rebel Rebel, respectively" emperor of Italy "and" Italian anthem ", the rest is crap."


Caparezza was better if I stay - continues ......



0 comments:

Post a Comment