Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Do Cops Check Insurance Policy

finally died


A cigarette, low light that turns off the anxieties of a day like many others, and a keyboard to compose thoughts are never as you want them ... Everybody paints in his own way his best time, what makes him feel alive, vero.Sarà on this background, beautiful words in music can say right things at the moment giusto.A sometimes embarrassed in front of a text which reveals that there heat inside so as to leave many of those truths that we would remain in less than no time, to ensure that they are hidden yet meglio.Per ensure that the next time do not leave notes più.Adesso have stopped spinning, I feel lighter. That sense of shame is gone, I put on the clothes I wear every day. Yeah, what everybody knows. The desire to undress again, already salt in the stomach ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment