's inevitable ... It' excessive strains to think of listening to "The Reckoning" Mr. Vasco Rossi and do a quick guide from his life, reckless or not that is ... There is only one small problem. When you begin to sum up, when we ask, and analyzes the good and bad (but that's another story), true and false, right or wrong it is sown, well, a piece of our history has already been beautiful scritta.E 'yes, because I think with the story of the "no time to think about where I'm going" we care for themselves, another of the many frogs that croak in the night feel my stomach. .. Going back to our own, what is most striking is their hope that it squirts gushing from every word that makes up the text of this song. What then is due to find the right metrics to ensure that delirium is a different song become discorso.Quello that wants to transmit, there is much more profondo.Dentro a bit 'of tutto.C' is the hope of a pincopallo, to live tanto.Perchè well and more than anything else, must live tanto.C 'is living, and some people live so much. There is the hope of not having one day to do everything that is not done when you had when you poteva.Perchè is a real thing, there is a time for everything. It 's sad, it sucks, but it Just like that harm which is likely to meet, never mind this rule are indecifrabili.Vasco certainly succeeds in its aim in full, so that when we at the end of the text sung in squaciagola we also feel cool and you look in the mirror as if to say, tie thee screwed YES! (?) What follows is the usual "bitter taste" is left over when you tried to grab something and you found yourself ad'abbracciarti alone, but so be it. The fear that everything is too fast and run away plus I will be seen to pass by without being able to do anything, makes the toad choughs, so much stronger, to wake up every notte.Ma you, say that if there were two lives left, the second surely we would live very reckless , experience has shown no? Ok, but the third would be even better, not to mention the fourth and so on and on ... Sometimes I get (or maybe I like it) to think that no one, after all, has managed to live as full a view of reckless life, chasing each his troubles ... So what's the yardstick to use to understand what has been were reckless, as "good" has experienced so far? This personally do not know. Some people would answer "I just know that I had never doped to have lived well, yes, but what drugs are we talking about? Because the drug is frightening is that we all know is that used in sweets to strangers, right? Then on, all with junkies monotony of sacrifices to get to pay the mortgage payment so as to have bought a home in almost seventy 'years reckless of life. Reckless in the end because of something we have not even drugged? Yet I swear, not a pessimist fondamentalmente.Ma sometimes I wonder if they are still in time to avoid taking drugs of this stuff, because no one pretends it than they are vuoi.Si, there is a palliative. To think that there is always the worst, so be optimistic about the futuro.Accontentarsi of what you have, hoping nobody asks him to bring via.Bella consolazione.Si, most of us are people it is already a vigliacca.Ammetterlo good step forward.
Now I wonder, as well as think "you'll see what kind of life you'll see ..." , there's something else to do?
Background: The Reckoning - Vasco Rossi
0 comments:
Post a Comment