AWARDS CONFERRED
Mario D'Alise, born 4/12/72 in power resident in Rome.
reported in numerous literary competitions with several poems included in the anthologies, the most important publishing house International coexistence with the poems "Sunset in the wind "" I'm tired, "" Angels, "" I want to be reborn "Company of the night" is part anthology Pablo Neruda, reported for the anthology Shards words with the poem "Kandy" in the anthology
Giovanni Pascoli is part of "The flight of a gull." He has published
Mario lonely, poetry for me, Mario the ordeal, the flower girl.
Academic Association International (The banquet) of Castiglione di Sicilia.
indicated by a publishing house Feltrinelli with the poems "I write" Sunset in the Wind "" I think "
on the great classics of Italian poetry with the work "A man stands alone"
Winner of several literary competitions among the most important: August 20, 2006 won the National Award of Merit at Capistrano (Pescara) with the work "Poetry for me."
August 26, 2006 won the International in the World Together to Alvissola (La Spezia) with the poem "The valley of tears"
October 14, 2006 won the International Award by the appointment of Meritorious Cultural
Among the words and Infinity in Caivano (Napoli) for the opera "A Tear"
05.gennaio 2007 awarded by the International Convivio by the City of Motta Camastra (Messina) with the recognition of Merit for the poem "I'm tired."
June 16, 2007 awarded the International Medal of the work "A man stands alone" in Cava dei Tirreni (Salerno)
August 22, 2007 won the International Award of Merit Sprig silver Paceco (Trapani) with the 'opera "I wear dark glasses."
December 8, 2007 finalist in the International Gennaro Sparagna Minturno (Latin) with the work "I wear dark glasses"
December 15, 2007 won the National Award by the cultural "Astra "a (Cassino)
with the task of honor for her work" I wear glasses dark "
January 20, 2008 finalist International Thoughts in verse with the work" I wear sunglasses "in Motta Camastra (Messina)
February 9, 2008 won the prize in the International (Rome) The gardens of the association ' soul with the work "I wear dark glasses"
June 1, 2008 finalists of the international first edition Carlo Orsi (Milan) with the poem "There is no end"
June 15, 2008 Award Finalist in International Penna d'Autore (Torino) with Honorable Mention
for the opera "A man stands alone"
26 Lugio 2008 winner Citation of Merit Award in the world together with the work "Italian" in (Savona)
August 21, 2008 won the International Silver Sprig longitudinal uniformità coming with the work "I miss you more and more flower girl" in Paceco (TRAPANI)
November 9, 2008 won the National Association of mainline churches "with the work opens to the sky (Palermo)
November 30, 2008 winner of international awards including the words and the infinite in Caivano (Napoli) With
Poetry Society of Nights "
November 31, 2008 won the national title (The nights found) with the book" Flower Girl "in Avellino
December 6, 2008 International finalist Gennaro Sparagna with unpublished poems dedicated to the "flower girl"
0 comments:
Post a Comment