Thursday, June 26, 2008

If I Take 2 Benadryl Can I Take A Lorazepam

I took off

Another day has passed,
life has no meaning for me, I feel empty
watching the sinking,
nothing beautiful in this world I can find.

Now that the flower girl, a sign
unbridgeable left me,
of this life I feel nauseated,
my depression continues to haunt me,
from my illness I have to resign,
despair that is in I still catch me.

What can I expect from this future,
now that I've become a mature man?
Answers to my questions do not find,
nothing beautiful in this life I feel,
I just need to reach the flower girl, I just need
even I in heaven to fly,
to remain at his side without ever being able to wake up
this world I'm leaving forever.
The world is looking again for the last time,
my life I suddenly took off!

0 comments:

Post a Comment