Sunday, June 8, 2008

How Much Megapixels Do Movies Use?

my worst nightmare

the sun disappears on the horizon, while
my thoughts turned to Marion forcefully.
The sun is covered by clouds,
I can not express the pain in me,
is like a storm in the open.
I am here on a train,
this pain in me would like to give a brake.
now appears a ray of sunshine on my window,
I seem to feel you near. Where are you
Mariagrazia?
I feel lost in this world of injustice. Help me
flower girl,
girl full of love.
Enter my heart, give me that light
called heat
makes this pain go away,
not stand it,
little by little I'll be dead.
Give me a message of salvation,
now that my heart has sunk in eternal sorrow,
for me You were the light of beauty, now you
the light of purity.
enter my body let me rediscover true love,
do with me what you want the flower girl, but do
dissolve my pain.
There is no life in this body, you suffer a lot,
help him to save him, help him to love him.
For your flower girl death,
my sadness is always more in my heart,
never went out,
this is my worst nightmare!

0 comments:

Post a Comment