Sunday, June 8, 2008

Ford Laser Stereo Removal

THE FIRST LIGHT OF' ALBA

will come on the crack of dawn,
I remember the flower girl,
his light in my heart runs clear.
You open the sky after a bad storm,
the clouds as seen with dilated.
Heaven now sees light at last!
The flower girl with her light,
invades my body completely.
drag me from this sad reality,
where sooner or later everyone will lose their lives,
makes me discover new horizons,
we inhabitants of planet Earth,
we can not make comparisons.
I am visiting the infinite,
we hold hand in hand,
with you I never lost,
now beginning to really touch the sky with a finger.
But I knew that sooner or later it's over, I would be sent back to Earth
,
just thinking about my heart was saddened.
I still remember her dress, shiny white
I was very impressed.
Together with my angel I made the universe,
my heart was overwhelmed with joy.
But when I put my feet on Earth,
of everything I saw I was moved.
But I knew that in the afterlife,
the flower girl I would wait,
my heart at the thought of seeing her again,
was not more sad!

0 comments:

Post a Comment