Thursday, June 26, 2008

How To Transfer Pokemon From A Computer To

LIGHTS ARE OUT IN MY MIND IS THE

The lights in my mind, went out
,
very slowly,
since the flower girl,
left this world,
in me there is no love, you are off
the lights in my mind. We are off now
surrounded
by memories of the past.
Where the flower girl I had known,
without your love now I feel lost in this world. It
the lights went out in my mind, my pain grows
while incessantly.
and I think the flower girl,
this flower so delicate and fragrant,
finally broke.
Now that my desire to see her has evaporated,
now that I do not feel loved,
now that fate has taken away,
hour wait for my fate,
you guys think of the flower, I guess you near
.

The lights were on my mind off, closing his eyes
,
my pain will take me from you,
flower girl at last!

0 comments:

Post a Comment